May 16, 2018

This actress has developed an immense respect for the transgender community while doing Shakti

Late veteran actor Mukesh Rawal’s daughter Aarya, who is currently seen playing Shanno in Rubina Dilaik and Vivian D'Sena starrer popular show 'Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki' on Colors, says she has developed an immense respect for the transgender community while shooting.


The pretty actress affirmed, "I used to respect the transgenders, but while doing the show, my respect has quadrupled."

"My outlook towards them has really changed now. I totally feel they should have their own identity in our world and I am so happy now that by law, they are given opportunities to do various kinds of work,” says Aarya, who has earlier been part of shows like Khichdi, Jasuben Jayantilaal Joshi Ki Joint Family and Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki etc.

The actress is doing the show from last two years. Ask her whether she is happy playing the character for long now, and she said, “I agree monotonous work makes your life dull and miserable, however in my case it is different. Every now and then, there is a twist which makes our show and my character more interesting. I am getting lots of appreciation and adulation from the viewers, which is the driving force for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment