March 15, 2018

Rohit Raut bagged two trophies in the Radio Mirchi Music Awards..

Maharashtra’s favorite young vocalist, Rohit Raut, bagged two trophies, in the recently held Radio Mirchi Music Awards (Marathi) for BEST FILM SONG OF THE YEAR: HRUDAYAT WAJE SOMETHING and BEST FILM ALBUM OF THE YEAR: TI SADHYA KAY KARTE.

Rohit had been nominated under three categories, of which he managed to win two, with whooping votes from the jury. He was recently seen Hosting Zee Marathi’s ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ in which he showcased his talent as an anchor too.

Sharing his happiness, Rohit says, “This year has been more than grateful to me. I feel lucky to be surrounded by the masters of music who support me at each step, love me unconditionally and believe in me. I am feeling amazing for the awards I have received and that encourages me to deliver the best of my abilities.”

Rohit, we hope to see your album soon and wish you all the luck and happiness in life.

You Go, Young Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment