March 07, 2018

My journey in India's Next Superstars was amazing : Angela Krislinzki


Angela Krislinzki, who made her Bollywood debut with Vikram Bhatt's '1921' recently got evicted from the talent hunt reality show India's Next Superstars. The Polish-Indian actress was indeed shocked with the eviction, but affirmed that the show been a learning experience for her.

Talking about her journey on the show, Angela said, "My journey was amazing and fabulous. I have learned many things in the 'India's Next Superstars Ki Paathshaala' and got the opportunity to groom my skills. I have lots of beautiful memories associated with the show, which I am going to cherish throughout my life."

This week Angela performed the romantic act on eternal lovers 'Laila-Majnu' with Ashish Malhotra. Although judges Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty liked her performance, but they felt she needed to work on her dancing skills. They also told her that, since she had raised the bar from her previous performances and that's they were expecting more from her.

What is she planning to do after the show? The pretty actress, who had earlier done a few movies like Rogue and Jyothi Lakshmi in Tollywood and Sandalwood said, "I have received a couple of offers, but have not signed anything as of now. Right now, I am going with the flow and happy about the progress I have made so far."

No comments:

Post a Comment