March 08, 2017

Why Swabhimaan actress Shalini Arora is elated these days?

Shalini Arora, who is currently seen in RajShri Productions's Ek Shringaar-Swabhimaan on Colors' is quite elated these days. The reason is not just the show, but her on-screen name.

"My name in the show is Asha, coincidentally, it's my mother's name. I always admire and look up to her, more than anyone else in this world. She is straight forward and very practical, traits which are quite similar to my on-screen character. That's the reason this show is a bit special for me," said Shalini.

The pretty actress, is playing the maternal aunt of the lead girls, played by Ankita Sharma and Sangeeta Chauhan. She had earlier did the shows like Pavitra Rishta, Bhagyalakshmi, Balika Vadhu. Talking about her experience working with Prachi Shah, Shalini said, "She is thorough professional and good at heart. We always have a blast while shooting for the show."

No comments:

Post a Comment