November 16, 2016

Karan Sharma is left bewildered because of demonetisation..


Karan Sharma and Tiaara Kar will be taking their nuptial vows today (16th November), in Karan's home village Ranipokhri, near Dehradun. The actor flew down to Dehradun for the marriage ceremony, a day after government made an announcement of abolition of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 note, because of this he was left bewildered.

Karan was being forced to endure hardships as he won't be able to make advance payments in cash to the people who are doing tent, lighting and food arrangements. However, the actor open heartedly welcomed the decision of the Narendra Modi government.

"The organizers wanted payment in cash, so last weekend, I told my dad to withdraw money from the bank. But, I was shocked and stunned, when I came to know about the ban on Rs. 500 and Rs 1,000 notes. The D-day is coming closer and we cannot postpone the marriage, at the same time we need to make the payment, that too in cash. When I reached my hometown, I directly went to meet the arrangers. It was very hard to convince them, but they gave me sometime to clear the payment," said he actor, who was did the like Mohi-EK Khwaab Ke Khilne Ki Kahaani, Ekk Nayi Pehchaan, Pavitra Rishta, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai etc.

He further added, "In the meanwhile my relatives have arranged some money in small-denomination, which I had handed over to the arrangers. Thankfully, the new banknotes of 500 and 2,000 rupee denominations are available in ATM's, but the problem is that for a week, there will be a daily cap of 2,000 rupees on withdrawal per card. I am worried, and trying to sort out things. Although I am facing problems because of this ban, but I fully support this historical step by the government. This short term trouble, will help our country in the long run."

No comments:

Post a Comment