November 21, 2016

The male leads of Chidiyaghar celebrate their long standing bond..

The male actors of Chidiyaghar share both on and off screen chemistry as they have been associated with the show for five years. From Babuji (Rajendra Gupta) to Kapi (Saaransh) all the actors have been through this long journey and have witnessed each and every milestone that the show has achieved. Talking about togetherness, the male actors are actually more than just co-actors. They have bonded over the years like a family.

Expressing his happiness Paresh Gantra a.k.a Ghotak said, “It’s been a wonderful journey since the beginning. We have worked together for 5 years but the numbers really doesn’t matter to express the feelings and the bond that we share. This brotherhood is going to stay forever.”

Sumit Arora who plays the role of Gomukh added, “My family stays in Jaipur but I never miss them for not being around. I found my family in Chidiyaghar. Babuji has always been a fatherly figure to me. He always taught me to be a better actor and more importantly to be a better person. Even Paresh ji is like a big brother with whom I share my concerns. He is always there to guide me.”

Saaransh Verma (Kappi) said, “I feel lucky to be the part of this show since the beginning. We are like one big family. It is more of a family bonding then working as co-actors. Paresh ji and Sumit ji treat me as younger brother even off screen. I never hesitate to take their advice or suggestions off screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment