September 01, 2016

Aaradhna Uppal to play evil-yet-jovial vamp in Jaana Na Dil Se Door..

Aaradhna Uppal, who was last seen in Beyond Dreams popular show 'Sadda Haq-My Life, My Choice' on Channel V, was quite excited to play a performance oriented role in Barun Sobti's comeback 'Satya Ki Kiran'. Although the BBC's new show on Zee TV got scrapped, the vivacious actress has landed up with a much better role in Beyond Dreams' 'Jaana Na Dil Se Door'. 

We heard, "Aaradhna will be seen playing the role of Shashank Vyas's bua Kalindi. She an evil-yet-jovial, who leave no stone unturned to make the life of a family a living hell."


When contacted Aaradhna confirmed the news, "I am elated ,as I love working with Mamta & Yash Patnaik. I had done a lot of vampish role, but this one is quite different from them. In this show, you will see me playing the vamp with a comic touch."

Aaradhna has already started shooting for the show, and her entry will be telecast sometime in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment