February 21, 2016

Khatron Ke Khiladi is an adventure that I am really looking forward to: Vivian Dsena

The 4th week of the biggest stunt based reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi – Kabhi Peeda Kabhi Keeda promises to surprise its viewers with new twists every week. The injuries, the fear, the captaincy will now become secondary as the first wild card of the season will make an entry this week.

Last seen in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded and Madhubala, Vivian Dsena will be seen entering the show this weekend. Known for his never say die attitude, Vivian Dsena will now be seen creating another snag for our existing Khiladis by giving them a tough competition. The blue eyed boy has never failed to amaze the audience, be it Vivian’s chocolate-boy looks or his audacity to keep trying something new every time. The actor is now ready to woo the audience with some daring stunts and real action.

Talking about being a part of the show Vivian Dsena said “I have never said no to anything new, I have done very different roles in the past and then a dance reality show which was never my forte and was definitely very challenging for me. Khatron Ke Khiladi is an  adventure that I am really looking forward to, the stunts are going to be a lot more real this time. The show is a challenge for everyone who is a part of this game and I am ready to take up any challenge. My motto is not to abort any stunt that comes my way no matter what. Arjun Kapoor has been an amazing host and I hope to share some good moments with him on screen. The nation has always been very supportive and I hope to receive more love for this show as I take another step to entertain them.”

With a wild card entry this week, the peeda for the contestants only seems to double up!

No comments:

Post a Comment