December 15, 2013

Kamya is no ‘Bechari’ and makes a dignified exit from the Bigg Boss House


After spending 13 weeks inside the Bigg Boss house and coming so close to the Grand Finale, tough girl Kamya Punjabi, got evicted from Bigg Boss Season Saath 7 tonight. All-rounder, fighter, sensible; these words best describe Kamya as she proved her mettle with her incredible journey in the Bigg Boss house. Kamya had always came across as one of the most meticulous contestants in the house and would give her best in every task that came her way. Her strategy through the season was to keep her friends close and her enemies even closer.

When the season kicked off, Kamya entered the Jahannum part of the house where she found a dear friend in Pratyusha Banerjee and Armaan Kohli. Kamya had on and off banters with Gauahar Khan but to everyone’s surprise, she also became her closest confidant. Being an independent single mother, Kamya never appreciated anybody calling her weak or bechari in particular. During the Rajneeti and Commando tasks, Kamya’s leadership qualities came to the forefront. But when it came to her daughter, Kamya’s emotions knew no bounds as she missed her more and more with every passing day. She proved to the world that she can give cut-throat competition to anyone and survived inside the Bigg Box for 41 hours thereby breaking an International record along with co-contestant Sangram Singh while setting a new milestone. Throughout her stay in the Bigg Boss house, Kamya also showcased her culinary skills and prepared delicious food for her fellow contestants within the limited ration that they were provided.

Talking about her exit, Kamya said, “Bigg Boss has been a turning point in my life. It helped me discover a lot of things about myself, especially when my patience was put to test. I am glad that I could achieve so much on this platform and even got an opportunity to etch my name in international history! While I wish I had survived till the very end, I am excited to meet my daughter Aara and give her a tight hug. My journey has been truly incredible and I have created friendships here that I will cherish for the rest of my life.”



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment