September 04, 2013

Archangel Chamuel...Angel Of Peace And Calmness


Archangel Chamuel is the archangel of personal and global peace and helps us to feel calm, centered, and peaceful.  Chamuel is very kind, loving and sweet, and when one works with him, he will evoke pleasant excitement within you.  This wonderful archangel see your true, divine qualities and loves you unconditionally.  He helps us find things, situations, and people.  He is renowned for his help as a Career Counselor!  He assists one to find a career that is best suited to a person’s purpose and passions.

Chamuel is the Archangel of Pure absolute Love. Chamuel means “He who Seeks God” or “He who sees God” and comes from the Hebrew verb “lenachem” ,which means relieve and empathy. There are many ways in which his name can be spelled, but the most common are Camiel, or Chamuel (also Khamael, Kemuel, or Seraphael).

Chamuel is Archangel of personal and global peace and helps us to feel calm, centered, and peaceful.  Chamuel is very kind, loving and sweet, and when you works with him, he will evoke pleasant excitement within you.  He helps us find things, situations, and people.  He can help us improve and build strong foundations in relationships, allowing health and happiness to rule over them. He is renowned for his help as a Career Counselor!  He assists one to find a career that is best suited to a person’s purpose and passions.

The color associated with Chamuel is Pale Green, and the crystal associated with him is Green Fluorite.

ALSO READ: Archangels..those who believe them are those who can see them!


Call upon Chamuel for guidance and support when there is a break-down in a relationship, or if you feel that your heart chakra is out of balance. You may feel detached from people when this happens, when sadness, anger, despair, depression, hopelessness, or negativity are ruling your life. He is always there ready to help with ALL matters of the heart.

Letter to Archangel Chamuel to find True Love:

Archangel Chamuel,

I am requesting your help in finding true love. Please help me remember that I am lovable and that I deserve true love. Guide me to my ideal partner who is loving, supportive, committed, and cause our union to serve our greater good..Source, God and Goddess knows who my ideal partner is and I place trust that you will bring us together at the perfect time...And So It Is..

Thank you for your assistance.

Invoking Archangel Chamuel: A simple decree to invoke this Angel would be:

I now call upon Archangel Chamuel to shine the Pink Ray of light into my heart center, to transmute all unforgiveness toward others and myself that I wish to release. Help me find the compassion I need to give to myself and others so that my heart can be opened to the Divine Love.

OR

Archangel Chamuel I invoke you now to help heal my heart, to heal all of my relationships, people that I may have hurt or who have hurt me. I ask you to enfold my heart, my full being with the Pink Ray of light so I may move forward on my life's purpose. (Visualize the powerful Pink Ray flooding your Heart Centre and then let Chamuel do the rest.)

Related posts: 



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment