August 13, 2013

Now, Mandira Bedi has no time for cricket

Mumbai, Aug 13 (IANS) Actress-anchor Mandira Bedi is caught up with multiple things - getting her fashion line of saris ready, her role in the TV series "24" and her son. She says that leaves her with no time for cricket.

A popular cricket presenter, Mandira had hogged the limelight after her stint with the 2003 cricket World Cup.

"I am busy with '24', which is the Indian adaptation of the American TV series with Anil Kapoor. That will come on Colors in the first week of October," the 41-year-old said at an event here Monday night.

"So between 'Indian Idol' and '24', my saris and my two-year-old baby, I have my hands full. So when anybody asks me why aren't you doing cricket, it's because I don't have time," she added.

Mandira's own sari line will be launched in September.

Flaunting the sari she wore for the event, she said: "I want to tell you that this sari that I am wearing has been designed by me. I am launching my line in the first week of September... Saris that I will design myself," she said.

Mandira is currently seen as the host of singing reality show "Indian Idol Junior".

SOURCE: IANS



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment