July 29, 2013

Why Aasiya Kazi is so excited to work with Lalit Parimoo in Na Bole Tum..?

Aasiya Kazi, who shot to fame from Balaji Telefilms 'Bandini', recently entered in Sudhir Sharma's show 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha' as Ruku. The petite actress was quite surprised when she came to know that Lalit Parimoo is playing his father. They had previously worked together 'off screen' in Dharampatni, in which Aasiya played main lead opposite Harshad Chopra.

When contacted Aasiya said, “I first met Lalit ji after I signed Dharampatni. At the time the production house wanted me to work on my Hindi diction. Though I speak Hindi very well, but as my character demanded I had to work on my command on the lingua franca of the nation.”

Lalit ji was than appointed as my Hindi teacher. We used to sit together for long hours. He made me read Hindi newspapers, magazines and helped me to get the right pronunciations,” she informs.

I was pretty excited when I came to know that Lalit ji is playing my father in Na Bole. It's been a while since I've met him, so when he came on the set I jumped with a joy. It’s a pleasure working with him again,” the actress concludes.

-K Himaanshu Shukla...



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment