July 07, 2013

Shweta Tiwari bids adieu to Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in Week 6!

Shweta Tiwari’s journey on the Jhalak manch had been an interesting one with various memorable moments like - like shaking a leg with the legend Dharam paaji to being proposed by her beau on the show. But this week she found herself in the bottom two with her choreographer - Savio. After a tough face off with co-contestant Aarti Chabbaria, Shweta was voted out by the judges in the sixth week of the show.

With a proficiency in Bollywood dancing, Shweta enthralled her audiences in the very first episode with an opening act filled with thumkas and matkas. After understanding the judges expected more from her than just Bollywood, she dedicated a beautiful act to her daughter in the family week and even tried her hand at Jazz.  She is not new to reality TV and has even emerged a winner in quite a few of them, which is perhaps why the established actor was not seen disappointed when she was voted out by the judges.

Taking with her wonderful memories from the show, Shweta said, “I am not at all upset. I believe that my Sai Baba does everything for my good. He now wants me to go home and start preparing for my marriage, which I am going to concentrate on hereafter!



"To read more about Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa - 6 Click Here"





Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu


No comments:

Post a Comment