May 23, 2013

Amazing to choreograph talented Lauren Gottlieb: Punit Pathak

Mumbai, May 23 (IANS) “ABCD” actor Punit Pathak will be seen dancing with international dancer Lauren Gottlieb in Colors’ dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6”. He is looking forward to choreograph her as he would be able to think “out of the box” and “try new things”.

I am anxious to show my talent. I love to choreograph and I want to show my dancing abilities on the show,” the choreographer-actor told IANS.

Pathak has been part of the second season of dance reality show “Dance India Dance”, in which he ended up being the second runner-up.

His “Jhalak…” partner Lauren Gottlieb had participated in the third season of “So you Think You Can Dance” and Pathak is excited to be teamed up with her again.

We are on the same page (where participating in reality shows is concerned). She is the artist and my role is to choreograph. It is amazing to choreograph someone who is so talented. I can think out of the box and try new things,” he said.

Pathak feels that “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa” will be very different from “Dance India Dance”.

There I had Remo D’Sopuza (choreographer-director) sir as a mentor. Here I have to select the song, edit it, decide props and then choreograph. So everything, which a choreographer wants will be delivered in ‘Jhalak…’,” he said.

Punit, who started his career as a dancer on DID, acted in “ABCD” and now choreographing for ‘Jhalak…’, says the going has been good for him so far.

“It is going good so far. I am so blessed to be part of the industry where I am getting so much exposure,” he said.

"To read more about Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa - 6 Click Here"




Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu


No comments:

Post a Comment