April 01, 2013

Karan Sharma talks about Holi experience!

Karan Sharma, is currently essaying the role of Sunny in Balaji Telefilms ‘Pavitra Rishta’.  Due to drought conditions in Maharastra he had decided to play Holi without water. The actor who love getting colored, immediately said yes when his Pavitra Rishta co-stars Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi called him to attend Holi Party.

Talking about his experience Karan said, “Holi is one of my favourite festival and I love getting drenched with colored water and gulal. This year I had decided to save some water, as we are facing drought. But when Rithvik and Asha asked me to attend Zoom Holi party, I couldn’t say no.  We went there to attend Holi party, enjoyed a lot. We used natural colors, I think it’s the best way to save water as they do not require much water to remove the color. I am happy that we didn't ravage much water."



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment