February 18, 2013

I gifted myself a house: Giaa Manek

Join us on FacebookTwitter 
Giaa Manek, adorable & mischievous Jeannie of Sab TV’s Jeannie Aur Juju  is celebrating her birthday today (18th February). We caught up with the actress to know about her birthday plans.

Well I don’t have any birthday plans..my friends as planning things for me. I am getting surprises after surprise,” quips excited Giaa.

Talking about most memorable birthday till date, she said, “This birthday is extra special because I gifted myself a house.

Giaa was supposed to shoot today but fortunately due to script problem she got an off today and spending quality time with friends and family.

Giaa was amazed to see her ‘Saatiya’ costars Rucha Hasabnis & Vishal Singh, who made a surprise visit to her home. “I was shocked to see Vishal & Rucha. Vishal came to give me surprise. Saatiya’s set is opposite to my home, so Rucha came over in lunch break.

We wish Giaa a happy and fun filled birthday..

-K Himaanshu Shukla...

"To read more about Giaa Manek Click Here"





Copyright © 2013ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

3 comments: