August 23, 2012

Every birthday is special but this one was much more special: Devoleena Bhattacharjee


The pretty Gopi Bahu(Devoleena Bhattacharjee) of ‘Saath Nibhana Saatiya’ on Star Plus celebrated her birthday yesterday. We got in touch with her to know how she spent the special day.

Every birthday is special but this one was much more special. I cut more than six cakes. Just before the packup, the production house got me cake and my co-stars smashed cake in my face. My best friend came from Pune to meet me. I got lots of surprises from my fans and friends. I received at least more than 3500 messages including Facebook, Twitter and Watsaap. I am overwhelmed by getting so sweet and lovable messages and blessings,” quips Devoleena.







We wish you continued success and happiness in the future..

-K Himaanshu Shukla..
     




Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

4 comments:

  1. olz....shi baat h 3500 msgs isne khud hi fake id's bna kr snd kiye honge taki kisi ko muh to dikha ske.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best....Devoleena

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so pretty!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete