March 15, 2012

My dream to repay my parents to whom I’ve been indebted to: Kunwar Amarjeet Singh

It’s time to cheer for Kunwar Amarjeet Singh, who is currently playing the role Reyansh Singhania in Channel V's Dil Dosti Dance.  His smooth and fabulous dance moves send ladies across the globe swooning. 


Dancing sensation will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow(16 March, 2012). I caught up with him to know about his birthday plans:


First of all happy birthday in advance!
Thanks a lot..

What are your birthday plans?
I am not a party animal who throw huge party on birthdays. That doesn’t mean I am not celebrating birthday, I am planning for a get together with friends. But nothing is decided as far now.

Which of your birthdays has been the best one till date?
Each birthday is special and unique in its own way. The birthday which I celebrated while I was doing Dance India Dance was best. At that time I was chasing my dreams of being a dancer, now I am living it.

What is the one thing you religiously do on your birthday?
When I was a kid mom har birthday par mandir bhejti thi, I follow the same routine every birthday. Apart from this I will go shopping tomorrow.

So what are you going to buy tomorrow?
Lots of new clothes.

One person you wish to meet on your birthday?
Only one? I have a long list.

Name a few?
Like Deepika Padukone, she is my dream girl(he started blushing madly).

Could you please stop blushing so that I can ask next question?
No I can't !! Her name is just enough to make me smile, I actually get the fluttering feeling in my chest whenever I hear Deepika.

Suppose I fix a dinner date with Deepika. What would be your reaction, when you meet her?
(he continued to blush) Please fix it as soon as possible.  I don't know what I'm going to do when I meet her. I think behosh hoo jaunga. I turn mad when I see dimples on her cheeks.

Any other person whom you want to meet?
Shiamak Davar and Justin Timberlake, they are my inspiration. Shiamak sir is undoubtedly one of the best dancers we have in India.  He has made a mark for himself, when dancing was not given that much importance in India.

Why Justin?
Justin is pop music's greatest dance sensation, I like to copy him. I hope to get the opportunity to meet him in person some day.

Do you have a secret desire that you want fulfilled?
I want to fulfil every desire of my parents. They fulfilled all my wants and desires from childhood. I was always given, whatever I desired, whatever I needed and demanded for.  Our parents sacrifice a lot for us, my dream to repay my mom and dad to whom I’ve been indebted to.

What would you like to gift to your parents?
I would like to gift them a car.

We wish Amar a happy and fun-filled birthday!

Please leave your birthday wishes in the comments below.

-K Himaanshu Shukla...


You may also like to read:
Join us on Facebook

Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

24 comments:

  1. happie b'day amar.. hope u hve a blast..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Himanshu !!!!
    And i loved it !!!
    Happy birthday Amar !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday kunwar...luv uu...lyk u blush wen u hear deepika's name...i blush n a smile cuverd my lips wen i hear or thnk abt u....u r my inspiration...luv uu

    n thnkew soo much himanshu 4 kunwar's interview... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Amar.......!!!!!! I remember your mom's words when she came to
    Dance India Dance.You are a hero Amar......Aur aap hamesha AMAR rahenge.....Your mom said that you were born dead and a doctor saved your life.The doctor who did that is my god.......At that time he saved the life of a boy Amar. But now he and the whole world realizes that it was not just a boy......He saved a hero, A star.You are our hero Amar......I ? you........
    No fancy words.......I just wanna wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.Live long life.Celebrate 100000000000............ of birthdays......Love you a loooooooooot..............Love you..... ?????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWWWWWW AWESOME INTERVIW...AMAR ANSWERS WERE AWESOME..AND THE ONE OF DEEPIKA PADUKONE WAS TOOO GOOD....but my fav one is for his parents truly.....i love amar answers...and respect him..HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCKSTAR.....and himanshu thnx for this fab interview......

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy b'day amar may u get all u wish for have an ausum year ahead and hope you really get to meet deepika padukone .............hav a really blasting birthday n njoy........luv u <3

    n thnk u sooooo much for such a great interview.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. THNX_FOR_D_INTERVIEW_GUYS-N-ADVANCE_HAPPY-B'DAY....<3
    <3
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. THNX_FOR_D_INTERVIEW_GUYS-N-ADVANCE_HAPPY-B'DAY_AMAR....
    LUV_U_N-SHAKTI-ALOT..............RIYA_ARSHA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow awesum IV..nd amar answers is lovely..nd he want to fulfill his parents dream wow..he is really a good son..he blushed so much when he heard Dipika name..he like Dipika v much..nd once again Thanks a ton for dis lovely IV...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCKSTAR...love u lods Amar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday..
    Deepika is my cousin's dream girl too..good choice..

    ReplyDelete
  11. kunwar you are soooooooo sweet and your crush deepika hahah you are crazy for her and we all are crazy for you man you are our dream boy...........love you kunwar
    and wishing you a very very happy birthday may god bless you and fulfill all your dreams
    may you achieve lots of success and fame
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR..............LOVE YOU ALLOT

    ReplyDelete
  12. prathna bhateja..kriyaanshMarch 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM

    u r co cweet luv u.....nd u r my ideal nd i luv u...:)<3<3<3:*

    ReplyDelete
  13. awieeee love u happy happy b'day
    and himanshu thanx a million for the interview...u r awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow.....love it......Kunwar Amar is truly awesome! Love & respect him more for his love for his family, friends & fans. Tru Rockstar in every sense of the word.....here's wishing him a rocking birthday!!! And thanks a ton to Scrutiny for getting us this awesome interview.

    ReplyDelete
  15. awweee!! THANKSSSS HIMANSHUU!!! HAPPIE BUDDAY AMARR!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ossum Ossum Ossum...Have already wished you million times and here I go again..Happy B'day Amarjeet Singh......and Was he blushing throughout the interview ? lol...His Deepika Craze is evidently cute..On your B'day I wish you meet Deepika one day ..and when you meet her.. Behos ho jaana...Thanks Himanshu for this wonderful IV ...

    ReplyDelete
  17. the way he gets fluttering feelings in his chest when he hears deepika's name the same way i get fluttering feelings in my stomach when i hear his name

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 happiieeeeeee b'day kunwar amarjeet singh:) u're truly a rockstar... Happy Birthday Amar.......!!!!!! I remember your mom's words when she came to
    Dance India Dance.You are a hero Amar......Aur aap hamesha AMAR rahenge.....Your mom said that you were born dead and a doctor saved your life.The doctor who did that is my god.......At that time he saved the life of a boy Amar. But now he and the whole world realizes that it was not just a boy......He saved a hero, A star.You are our hero Amar......I you........
    No fancy words.......I just wanna wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.Live long life.Celebrate 100000000000............ of birthdays......Love you a loooooooooot..............Love you..... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. And sry thanx himanshu a lot :) :) happieeeeeeeee b'day ........ u simply rock ....... u and shakti mohan both re my role models ........ I hope I can be like u :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. happy bday kunwar

    ReplyDelete
  21. happy b'day rockstar....may ur wishes n dreams come true....u n shakti r my role model... hope 1 day i would meet u both...happy b'day once again kunwar amar..:))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Advance happy birthday kunwar. Hope u get many more success in life. Once I want to see u in new hair style. Am crazy towards hair styles.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhappy b'day

    ReplyDelete