August 14, 2011

When Maharaja Virendra Singh felt embarrassed...


Santosh Shukla who is playing Maharaja Virendra Singh in Chandrakanta recently had a weird fan experience at Ahmadabad airport.

Santosh said, “When I landed at the airport a girl came up to me and hugged me so tightly, I was shocked for a moment.  I felt embarrassed because I am not good in handling such situations. She said that she is a huge fan of mine and wanted to be my Chandrakanta. I was speechless for 5 seconds, then I thanked her and tried to escape. But she kept on holding my hand and not letting me go. My friends Raja Chaudhary and Vindu Dara Singh come to the rescue.  They take her away from me after that I felt relieved.

Santosh don't act so innocently, I guess you very well know how to deal with crazy girls…

-K Himaanshu Shukla..


Related Articles:

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment: