May 04, 2011

Sulagna Panigrahi on Cloud Nine..


Beautiful actress Sulagna Panigrahi is on cloud nine these days.  She has worked in soaps like Amber Dhara, Do Saheliyaan and super hit show Bidaai. Now she is beleaguered as she has secured a central role in Bhatt camp’s upcoming movie Murder-2.

Bhatt’s are famous to endorse and launched new talent in the industry, they have given so many new comers a good platform to start their career in showbiz.

Overwhelmed Sulagna said, “I got name and fame from Television, I am in industry from last four yesrs. After Bidaai I was looking for a good role in movie, touchwood I got offer from Mahesh ji. I am feeling blessed, I am playing the centrel role in Murder-2.”

I am surprised Bollywood actors are hosting shows on small screen and television actors wanted to feature in silver screen.  World is changing ..actor wahi soch nayi..!

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

3 comments:

  1. if she isnt back with kinshuk like some wants it's fine :D Good luck Sulagna

    ReplyDelete
  2. gandi movie banatte hai bhaat log

    ReplyDelete
  3. very awesome, cute, innocent luking, beautiful ,,charismatic face with wow effect......i like hr much,,,,,,all d best

    ReplyDelete