May 25, 2011

Karan Johar : King of candy floss emotions celebrates his birthday today


What more can make a Father happy in paradise than see his lad not just carrying forward his heritage, but also doing that in style, élan and class. I am talking about the well-known late directorYash Johar, whose son Karan Johar celebrates his Birthday today. Every actor has a dream to work with him and every aspirant director desires to direct a film for Dharma Productions.

Master of romance, the King of candy floss emotions Karan Johar has beautifully depicted Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Kal Ho Na Ho, Wake Up Sid, My Name is Khan. Karan gave TV anchoring a new dimension altogether with his chat show ‘KOfee with Karan..’.

I am not happy because I am turning 39.  God next year I will turn 40, I am puzzeled why people say life starts at 40.  When you turn 40 you start getting grey hairs; you need to check your blood pressure regularly. I want to remain 20 years old kid. But I do believe ‘Insaan ki umar wahi hoti hai jo who mehsoos karta hai.” Karan quips.

I would like to cordial wish Karan Johar a Very Happy Birthday.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..



Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment: