December 04, 2009

Wrong perceptions...

One of my good friend let’s say Sheena(Pseudo name) pinged me yesterday and angrily said “I hate you himaanshu........you r immature....u've spoiled my day”. She was angry b’cos she thought the blog where I said Happy Birthday to a Bloody Moron  was for her close friend (…let’s say Sameer).

Sameer was my ex-project mate. He and me were good friends a couple of months ago, sometimes relationships don’t always go the way we plan. Some gap, some misunderstanding and some miscommunication spoiled our friends ship. May be our EGOs played important role in destroying our bond(…I think I am more Egoistic).

The point is why would I post a blog on Sameer’s birthday? And If I had written that for him then why would my friends who don’t even know who is this Sameer, post a comments on it.

Sheena once said why I used Sameer's name in my blog ‘Teenagers love and itching on the tree trunk‘. It was a very common name, one can easily find atleast 2-3 guys with that name in each local train. There are crore’s of peoples with  that name and there are lakh’s of people who share birthday with him.

May be you guys are thinking why I am giving explanation if I hadn’t written blog for that person. I am giving explanation b’cos I want to clear the mess up from Sheena’s mind that keeps bugging her.

I write blogs because I like blogging I never intended to hurt anyone.

Her perception about me is wrong, I hope her opinion about me will change and we will remain good friends forever. If she still don’t want to talk with me or hate me then it ok.

-K Himaanshu Meehirs' Shukla...

10 comments:

  1. Mehi dear you are not supossed to explain anything to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything
    you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page
    so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform
    you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great
    post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was delighted to find this web site.I wanted to thank you for your time reading
    this wonderful! I really enjoyed every bit of it and I've marked to ensure that the blog post something new.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy to be here because this is a very good site that provides lots
    of information about the topics covered in depth. Im glad to see that people are
    actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides
    to it. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform
    you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great
    post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything
    you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page
    so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can not stop reading this. And 'so fresh, so full of information,
    I do not know. I'm glad that people actually write the smart way to
    show the different sides of him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still learning from you, but I try to reach my goals. Since then enjoy
    reading all the information that appears on your blog.Keep come. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete