March 16, 2009

Rebirth from these ashes

It's time to move on to the new me that is waiting on the other side of this depression and I definitely mean it this time, depression will not be kicking my ass. I'm ready for the change, struggles, frustration, ridicule, tears, pain, and knockdowns. I'm ready for rebirth from these ashes.

I know one day I'm going to find my light through this dark hell hole and I will find the strength to get out of that bed, out of that computer chair, from the front of this HP monitor, and fight for my life.

I know it's not easy, some people may call me crazy and some days I just want to give up BUT I WILL NOT. There's a world out there waiting for me if I just take a few steps to make that little piece of the world mine. I know it won't happen overnight or maybe not in months, but I bet my bottom dollar I'm going to change someday. I want my life back and I'M GETTING IT BACK!!

There is a tree near my flat. That tree has been hacked at and abused for many years. After spring, I've noticed lots of growth beginning in parts of the tree. Perhaps after some time, someone looks at me and notices the same thing!

Cheers,
K Himaanshu Shuklaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment